Skip to content
Maintankadin

JC ring enchant??

AusDante
Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:40 pm

JC ring enchant??

Hi All,

At work now so cannot search wowhead, but I could swear I saw a recipe the other day on AH that a JC could use to enchant a ring to add dodge rating to a ring.

Am I dreaming or does something like this exist?
If it was way too late and I was imagining things then fine, but if it does exist, what is it?

The reason I ask is that I only recently started JC (2 days now) and was power leveling it.

Thanks
_________________

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Totdaar
kenshin648
Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:06 pm
As far as I am aware, only enchanters are able to place enchants on their own rings and such.
_________________
Warning, sig may be out of date.

daemonym
Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:08 am
you probably saw an enchantment scroll for a dodge enchant. that's my best guess as there's no ring enchants/upgrades fro anybody but enchanters, and then its just ap/stam/sp.
_________________