Skip to content
Maintankadin

Crusader Enchant

Jillina
Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:02 am

Crusader Enchant

I know this is silly to say, but it was just a thought since potency is 20 str. Is Enchant Weapon - Crusader considered to be good to use? I know it has a proc rate, but if you have good threat anyways would this be good to consider?

Like what it says on the bottom how it has reduced effects does that mean proc rate (do procs with slow weap. are still the best?) or it gives less str or what? :/
towelliee
Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:37 pm
it actually does give more STR then Potency but the +20 from Potency is always there and not on proc..
_________________
kp3t3houg
Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:27 pm
its 60 str over lvl 60, if im not wrong, with same proc rate
_________________
Churam
Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:39 am
At lvl 60 Crusader is giving 100 STR

At lvl 70 it gives around 60 or 80

At lvl 80 I haven't tryed it.
_________________
Jillina
Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:10 am
Oh gezz the reduction really sucks. Mad If there was no level reduction I'd use it even though it's on proc.
towelliee
Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:20 am
Well form what I seen I get a 30 STR increase at level 80 and it proc's ALOT. Of course not as good as Potency which is constant.
_________________
trellian
Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:34 am
when 3.0.8 hits this discussion is pretty much over anyway... Smile

75 stamina beats everything once it comes out...
_________________
Sytaena