Skip to content
Maintankadin

Looking for good threat enchant.

Fenira
Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:59 am

Looking for good threat enchant.

Got this weapon.
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=37401
I've just been thinking of a few enchants I might get to help threat, I'm not use to getting other enchanters other than spell power, so any help would be good Wink
_________________
My Public Vent: fierce.typefrag.com
Port: 57050
hoho
Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:09 am
You can get tons of stamina on it after the patch, not too good for threat but who needs it anyway?
KysenMurrin
Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:28 am
General consensus so far has been to go with the old Potency, +20 Strength. After talents it gives ~50 AP and ~15 Block Value.

After the next patch, Titanguard will be the best-in-slot enchant, +75 Stamina.
_________________
degre
Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:52 am
Stick stamina on your weapon as it comes out, and if you want threat go for armsman on gloves.
_________________
Neroth
Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:09 am
Grats on the sword. I got mine last night as well.

I'm still short of the Block cap by just a tad so I've been running the 26 agility enchant for the extra crit/armor and it gives about .5% avoidance toward the block cap. No one is coming anywhere near me on threat so far, so I'm enchanting for avoidance until someone actually gets close.

For threat Potency still rules.


When the patch hits I will of course be going to the 75 stamina enchant.


Aesthetically the red glowing hilt of the sword and the green glowing blade with the agility enchant look interesting to say the least. It's sort of like carrying around a christmas tree....