Skip to content
Maintankadin

HP or Advoidance?

Elv
Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:49 pm

HP or Advoidance?

Right now i am not sure which i should work towards, i have just recently hit the "Unhittable" mark with my gear being at 102.4 advoidance w/ holy shield up. Now I'm not sure if i should work towards advoidance(dodge/parry/blockvalue) or health.. or both.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spirestone&n=Elv

Any suggestions?
Daenerys
Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:06 pm
If you're at 102.4%, I'm not sure why you would take avoidance over stam.

ETA: I think the advice is to go for stam and block value/str (threat stuff) after hitting 102.4%.
_________________


**Currently 0/20 on Lavanthor's Talisman.
amh
Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:05 pm
You can do both :) How attached are you to those tier-pieces? The ones with block-rating only (chest / pants) are pretty easy to find upgrades for if you can live without the excess block-value. Compare my armory to yours, I've logged out with off-set pieces only.
_________________
Kieras <- armory
Proud cook of Savory Deviate Delight
Majiben
Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:10 pm
First off you're still about 6% away from the block cap which is more than can be made up with raid buffs. Second, you have nearly 30k unbuffed HP. At this point your job is to make your healers life easier and the best way to do that is to get block capped and the get more avoidance. If you have a wotlk avoidance or block trinket, I would use that instead of your H Mgt trinket. Since you seem to have emblems to spare I would consider the +80ish dodge trinket form the emblem vendor.
_________________
I reserve the right to refuse service to those that do not read the stickies.
Elv
Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:22 am
eh my total advoidance w/ holy shield up is 102.7 atm maybe i was missing wearing a piece of gear on wowarmory and no im not attached to the tier pieces at all.. imo the shoulders ugly to the extreme