Skip to content
Maintankadin

Can somebody help ?

Crazyknight
Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:20 pm

Can somebody help ?

Ok I have been playing a lot cuz of work and college but when I have manage to do dungeons and quest a lot when I can, today I did Heroic Nexus and I heard it is the easiest heroic.Thing is I have god def rat i think and good stamina but there were some close calls and 2 wipes I think it was mainly cuz we had no CC but not sure. I want to do heroic Utgarde Pinnacle and Heroic Culling of Stratholme for the shield and sword but I'm not sure if I am ready to tank it.


here is my armory just in case :



http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel'dorei&n=Crazyknight



What should I aim for ? should I llok for regular drops? or just keep trying to heroic? and what are the easiests and hardest heroics?



Ohh also my total avoidance is 86% atm I don't know if that change now or if I still should aim for 104.2%?

Any help would really be appreciated Smile and ty in advance.
_________________
Agamemnoch
Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:00 pm
badge neck would be good, as would a new trinket instead of dabiri's enigma. Try for the one in H Violet hold. There are good legs in there too as well as good pre raid gloves and a decent shield.

I'd get a new helm. The one in H Gundrak and H Nexus are good, as is the titansteel one if the rumors are true about the socket upgrade.

You may also want to do H UP to get the sword.
_________________

Armory Link Above
Arcand
Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:02 pm
The two frost pieces are weirding me out, but I guess they have sockets. Smile

You should do alright in heroics. Utgarde Keep and Nexus get my vote for easiest badges. Violet Hold is good too except that a couple of the random bosses will probably kick your ass the first time you see them.

Edit: Pinnacle is also fairly easy - Skadi drops a respectable belt, and Ymiron has a really great epic sword.
_________________
"SEXTUPLE FAILBOT PRODUCTION!!!"