ChuramWed Dec 17, 2008 8:45 amWeapons EnchantHi, I really don't know what enchant I should use on my weapon as a tank. I actually hesitating between +STR, +AGI or mongoose (Armory link included in sig)._________________
daemonymWed Dec 17, 2008 9:08 amif you can get it +20 strength, otherwise i'd go with agility. but when the new patch comes you'll want the +75 stam one that's being added._________________
DaethielThu Dec 18, 2008 2:32 amWouldnt a spell power enchant be better than agility? Where is the WOTLK +str enchant to weapon?
amhThu Dec 18, 2008 2:39 amThe new potency is called greater potency or something like that. It's straight up attack power, pretty useless for anything but threat. Be Awesome like me and get mongoose. Cookies included!_________________Kieras <- armory Proud cook of Savory Deviate Delight
ChuramFri Dec 19, 2008 3:42 amFinally I went for Titanium Weapon Chain for the +hit it gives._________________
FrickitFri Dec 19, 2008 6:50 amI got a enchant lifestealing scroll from the ah. Its purple. Keeping it._________________