Skip to content
Maintankadin

How good is Defender's Code?

Kalakaua
Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:06 am

How good is Defender's Code?

For the majority of tanks in the game, it seems like armor is the most underrated stat. Other than druids, most tanks don't even look at how much armor they have.

Anyway, Defender's Code dropped for me in Naxx last night and I was wondering when I should use it. My current trinket choices are Defender's Code, Essence of Gossamer, Lavanthor's Talisman, and the Valor Medal. I usually go with the lavanthor's and gossamer to stay block capped, but should I be working towards Defender's Code/Gossamer once I can do it and remain block capped?
towelliee
Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:16 am
I passed on it to DK and Druids before I evern considered it. Nice chunk of armor though I will say that.
_________________
Kalakaua
Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:34 am
No DK or Druid tanks in my naxx raid so I ended up with it... just not sure what to do with it.