Skip to content
Maintankadin

Trinket help?

Rolfson
Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:17 am
yes
_________________
amh
Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:52 am
I think you'll have to swap for each encounter here, as they're all kind of separate.

Maexxa and similar bosses with burst-damage you need to survive: seal and valor. Those two combined make a very fine panic-button, and the seal is overpowered for stun-situations (no block/dodge/parry, relying on miss)

Lavanthor's provides a lot of mitigation, but no avoidance. It's absolutely awesome for gimick-fights (Loatheb) and trash, but other than that I see it more as a threat / meatwall / migitation-trinket.

On most bosses I'd go seal and valor however. You might take more damage overall than with Lavanthor's, but you're always getting topped off by more than one healer anyway, so those 400 damage isn't all that much. Both seal and valor provide some pure avoidance which might actually save you, and an awesome panic-button in addition.
_________________
Kieras <- armory
Proud cook of Savory Deviate Delight