Skip to content
Maintankadin

what order of emblem items is the best path to go?

phoen
Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:45 pm

what order of emblem items is the best path to go?

what order of emblem items is the best path to go?
phoen
Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:29 pm
http://www.chardev.org/?template=107618

Atm i'm still ret and doing some HC with guildy's for emblems and sometimes a tank item Smile

but i think my gear is +- gonna look like in the link.

any remarks maybe what i can chance?
amh
Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:04 am
Do you have access to valor-badges, or are we talking heroism for now? If heroism then I'm tempted to say go for t7 chest.

If you upgrade that chest-enchant to 22 def, and get 20 def on shield, you can probably afford to swap in http://www.wowhead.com/?item=37220 , without regemming too much.

It's probably right in front of me, but I can't see your reputations. Why no shoulder-enchant? Even though Hodir takes a while to grind, you can buy your way to honored with aldor/scryers for less than 100g, netting you another 13 defense-rating.
_________________
Kieras <- armory
Proud cook of Savory Deviate Delight
phoen
Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:30 am
we have started raiding naxx but no progress so far Smile so it stay's to HC's only atm.

the trinket you say with which trinket should i swap? the def one or the shield block rating?

yeah was planning to get aldor enchant Smile forget to put it on.

i didn't even started for the rep with sons of hodir for the shoulder enchant because i'm first leveling kirin tor for the gloves , next is prolly sons for the enchant Smile

atm i got 51 emblems of heroism Smile so i guess i'll buy the chest?
amh
Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:49 am
If you're upgrading those enchants, swap out the defense-trinket :) Lavanthor's is so massive toward block-cap, and very hard to replace pre-raid!

I think the chest-piece is 80 badges, but it's well worth it because of the block-rating and 2 sockets.
_________________
Kieras <- armory
Proud cook of Savory Deviate Delight
phoen
Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:37 am
ow ok Smile i'll get that trinket and go for the chest Smile after that, what should i buy then?
amh
Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:52 am
Probably best to see how your stats look like after enchants and gems, mate. If you're approaching / hitting the block-cap we can start working on avoidance.


Badge-neck would be the next clear upgrade, unless you really want the t7 2piece bonus from buying gloves.
_________________
Kieras <- armory
Proud cook of Savory Deviate Delight
Tiranknight
Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:28 am
I went...

BV Libram
Neck
T7 Gloves

I had some good luck with drops in Heroics which effected my path, for instance I won the Epic belt, and stam Trinket from Azjol-Nerub so I didn't feel the need to get the Badge belt or another trinket. On the other hand I couldn't get any Gloves to drop and was still using Daunting Handguards so getting the t7 was an easy choice. Will most likely get Chest now unless I can get one to drop from Naxx.
Anubisknight
Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:44 pm
My plan is to go Belt, Libram, Shield, Chest, Neck. For some reason, I never liked our tier gloves -T4, T5 or T7 (don't recall T6 stats right now).
_________________
Churam
Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:15 am
As for myself I first bought the libram then the necklace and lastly the belt. Now I'm grinding for the chest, dropped T7 gloves yesterday evening ^^
_________________
phoen
Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:12 am
well i got the belt from AN HC so i'm good for now :p

planning on getting the shield from strat and buy first T7 chest + relic Smile and saving for kirin tor rep for the epic hands Wink

and after that prolly neck Smile