Skip to content
Maintankadin

Kirin Tor tank ring?

Arcand
Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:37 pm

Kirin Tor tank ring?

Last night I kvetched about how the Kirin Tor have a ring for everybody except tanks, and someone said that a tank ring is being added.

I can't find any mention of this here, in WoWhead or mmo-champion.com. Anybody know anything?
Panzerdin
Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:38 pm
Mods are supposed to be omniscient.
_________________

In Soviet Russia, shield slams YOU!
Chuck Norris is my off tank.
Arcand
Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:41 pm
I know all about the ring.

I've simply confirmed that the information can't be easily looked up, and am now using it to test you.
KysenMurrin
Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:09 pm
I think it's possible Blizz intend the strength/stam/crit/expertise ring to cover us. No tanking stats per se, but all things that are at least somewhat useful.
Haven't heard anything said about an actual tank ring.
_________________
Panzerdin
Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:13 pm
Test:

There are no KT Tank Rings, and no evidence of such

/pass
_________________

In Soviet Russia, shield slams YOU!
Chuck Norris is my off tank.
Sanctify
Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:58 am
I'm pleased there is no tank ring - I'd rather not spend 1000's of gold on a ring that will be obsolete in a month or so.
_________________
towelliee
Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:17 am
Agreed it can easily be replaced with craftable items
_________________
Kroda
Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:40 am
except for the port.

I'll be buying one once i'm exalted just for the port.
_________________
Makaijin
Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:34 am
Is the port on a separate coldown to your hearthstone? I remember items like those shoes from the Opera event in Karazhan shared a cooldown with your hearthstone making it rather pointless.
_________________
Brand
Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:22 am
I would think that since it's a port and not an outright hearthstone that it would be on a separate CD, seeing as how people may or may not have their hearth in Dalaran (why you wouldn't is beyond me, unless you like taking the crystal back and forth).
_________________

fuzzygeek
Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:11 am
It is on a separate CD.
_________________