Skip to content
Maintankadin

Hypothetical : Icebane Gemming / Chanting

Patience
Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:43 pm

Hypothetical : Icebane Gemming / Chanting

My guild has been having difficulty with Sapphiron both on 10 and 25 man. After my grind to 450 Engineering I found I had alot of mats left over from mining and managed to make the three Icebane pieces for next to nothing.

I know everyone has said they don't need Frost Resist at all, but if I was to use it - how would you guys consider gemming / chanting it?

Straight defense? Straight stam and eat the crits? A mix?

Thanks in advance.
_________________
The only test of leadership is that somebody follows.

Patience - 80 Paladin - Main Tank
Persistence - 70 Priest - Primary Raid Healer
daemonym
Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:53 pm
if it makes you crittable drop the biggest defense gems into it you can, otherwise i'd suggest in your case putting in stamina if you feel you really need the resist you'll need a bit of extra hp as well.
_________________
Macktruck
Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:46 pm
3x void spheres all the way
_________________