Skip to content
Maintankadin

Does Empyrean Tortoise share a cooldown

Agamemnoch
Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:55 pm

Does Empyrean Tortoise share a cooldown

Especially with the new monarch crab?
_________________

Armory Link Above
Kroda
Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:03 pm
sort of

iirc 30 sec's after you use the first one, you can use the other one.
_________________
KysenMurrin
Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:52 pm
I've definately popped both of them at the same time, and seen the effects stacking on the character sheet. I tested it as soon as I got the Crab to see if it did.
_________________
Mishakal
Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:27 pm
You can pop these both at the same time and the buffs stack!

Sorry I meant both the crabs stack ... sorry should learn to read.
Spectrum
Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:43 pm
My Dawnstone Crab seems to share a cooldown with the Monarch Crab. When I pop the Monarch I end up with at least a 30 second cooldown on the Dawnstone, and from having a macro that casts one and then the other, I haven't been able to see the Dawnstone go off.

Perhaps the tortoise is different?

Edit: I was wrong! They don't share a cooldown. Awesome. Very Happy
_________________


No really, I'm not addicted.
towelliee
Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:00 am
I can sue the Monarch crab with any other trinket AS LONG as I pop Monarch first. If I pop the Block Rating Trinket first then Monrach goes into a 30 sec cooldown, other way around both go at the same time.
_________________
WATERBOYsh
Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:30 am
I can definitely use the crab and the tortoise at the same time. The tortoise gives me about 3% dodge and the crab a little over 5% I think. Using them both together is quite nice. Does anyone know if the crab and the pocketwatch 2.0 can be used together?
_________________