Skip to content
Maintankadin

long time reader, but a first time poster seeking advice

Amenisis
Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:20 pm

long time reader, but a first time poster seeking advice

Thank you for a great site.

I have been running Heroics for a week or so just like this http://armorylite.com/us/Smolderthorn/amenisis and I have been doing well, but after trying to balance out defense and block and looking up to 10 man Naxx, I wanted to stop and ask for help.

1) I know I am missing at least one enchant (I stopped before spending needless gold), but the ones I do have, are they acceptable?

2) gems? stack stamina like "others" say? If I do, I will loose some defense. I want to really get to activate my Meta, but I would have to give up defense to do it and I do not have ample slots to do that. However, I did get this http://www.wowhead.com/?item=37193 last night and I have been considering using them for:

    a) the hit. My guild master laughs at me on vent when he sees Tankadin announce AS missed just for fun (irl friend), but it does concern me.
    b) the gem slots.

3) Defense vs block (/scratches head sometimes)

I have already done some of 10 man Naxx and all of OS, but I am concerned with shield up, 84.whatever% is too low. Should I be concerned if my plan is to keep doing Heroics and sneaking into Naxx to balance 536def (working for more) and block?

Thank you in advance,
Amenisis
    kenshin648
    Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:54 pm
    Since, for some reason, I cannot see what some of those enchants are, it may be good to link the normal armory and see if that one has that info. Or you can post it here. If you do not have the +22 def rating chest enchant, I would recommend it so you might reach uncrittable.
    _________________
    Warning, sig may be out of date.