Skip to content
Maintankadin

Should I pick up the Frost Resist Set

Jasari
Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:50 am

Should I pick up the Frost Resist Set

A Frozen Orb is being added to the mats of each of the frost resist pieces. That's really not much of an increase, but I figure if I'm gonna get them eventually anyway, I might as well get them before the patch.

Obviously, no currently available content requires them, but I wouldn't be surprised if we get a frost resist fight in the future.

Total mats are only 40 bars, 7 fire, and 7 water so even if I don't use the set it's not a big loss.

Any suggestions?
Majiben
Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:52 am
Please keep discussion in this thread or the others in other subforums.
_________________
I made a port to exodar. My friend proceeds to MD Alar onto the AFK tank, and we both run. People ran with us, until the port, and realised it was to exodar. Only three of us went through. Turns out people would rather die than go to exodar. -Infurnus