Skip to content
Maintankadin

DPS Weapon?

Eanin
Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:42 am

DPS Weapon?

So, I find I dps quite often in raids, usually after my target is dead, and I was looking for a weapon.

Here's my theory... use Seal of Blood because it does more damage and gets me mana regen from Spiritual Attunement, then get a slow weapon.

The winner? Titansteel Bonecrusher

Sound like a good plan, or am I missing something?
_________________
Majiben
Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:56 am
I like the Naxx 25 Zone drop Silent crusader because it's free! Also it is a paladin weapon if I ever saw one.

Buying a titansteel weapon is very costly for an off spec or duty.
_________________
I made a port to exodar. My friend proceeds to MD Alar onto the AFK tank, and we both run. People ran with us, until the port, and realised it was to exodar. Only three of us went through. Turns out people would rather die than go to exodar. -Infurnus
towelliee
Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:18 am
How about that weapon with the chattering teeth..can't find it on wowhead.
_________________