I am looking for some help in deciding what i'm missing and which item is better. I will start by linking my toon(wow heroes is good because I can get there from work, but the link gets crazy due to the funky e in my name, please copy/paste)
http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us&server=Dragonmaw&name=Peachès
Going by gear that I have alternatives for I will start with gloves:
Currently wearing: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40188
Have: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=39639
Would I benefit more from the BR and BV of Gauntlets or the Dodge and hit of T7? Def rating although not a problem could be if other gear changes without gems changing, but easily fixable.
Belt:
Currently wearing: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=39298
Have: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=37241
Same question as with the glove slot.
Shield: Although everything I know tells me to use Lord. Shield.. Does the Def Rating from Titansteel make up for it on pure %?
Currently wearing: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42508
Have: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=43085
And last question would be for BoV. I have 40 and I am torn between the ring, back, boots. All of which would replace a blue item of decent Def.
Ring: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40718
Back: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40722
Boots: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40743
Thank you for reading so far, any other assistance with my gearing/gemming etc would also be appreciated. If my math is correct, I believe I am 98.82% towards the blockcap. I can/have tanked just about everything outside of Sapph/KT25 and Maly25 as we haven't downed them yet.
_________________

