In the thread in general about Seal of Blood vs Seal of Corruption/Vengeance, I posted that I had tried Seal of Blood for the first time in a Violet Hold run and got my dps up to 700 something. Maj said it seemed low, even using Seal of Blood. I'm wondering:
A. IS that low for a 76 with my gear?
B. If it is low, is it my gear or am I doing something wrong?
I don't have the rotation down YET, but I'm working on it. I've primarily soloed for all of my 76 levels, so my actual tanking skills are probably lacking. When I do tank, I rarely have issues with keeping threat unless I'm trying to keep mobs off an 80 warrior who does massive dps (over 2k). He's the only person that's pulled aggro off of me post-Wrath.
Armory is in signature, what do you think?
Edit: And because I know it will be pointed out, I know the gems in my goggles make no sense and that the meta isn't even functioning. That was a hold over from my stint as ret and I haven't replaced it yet. I'm pretty casual and don't have a large cash flow to drop on gems just yet.
_________________
Loquerion
Loquerion
Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:51 pm
