Skip to content
Maintankadin

Taking to much damage

Lucetia
Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:37 am
Hm....I actually get to be a *little* bit helpful for once. I too have this very same problem so I made a post here.

Pretty much they suggested to replace any gear that was lower than lvl 71 with the new stuff. Its suppose to make a lot of difference, but I haven't been into an instance yet to test try it out. In a way it makes sense, but not fully sure. Feel free to look through there and see what they suggest and if it helps out any.
_________________

Engendrus
Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:41 am
Heroics are heroics, they hit hard sometimes. Try to use more CC when your gear is low, you can't aoe all heroics in blue levelling items.
_________________
Apox
Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:36 am
Gear aside, be very careful not to let any mobs get behind you. This can cause massive spike damage since you won't be able to avoid anything from behind you.

Also, as others said: CC, CC, CC. When I first hit 80 I threw so much crowd control out there it was almost comical, but damn did it help.

--
Apox
Mishakal
Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:04 pm
I had planned ahead and was ready for AOE tanking Heroics as soon as I dinged 80, however I still started in the easier ones just to see how I stacked up ...

CC if you have to, no use just getting past if you could have CCed that 1 caster ...

And pocket healers, I just happen to have a guild with some very good healers ... and all different classes ...

Use some CC and a good Healer and then when you gear back to AOE!