Skip to content
Maintankadin

Armed Strife vs Peaceful Resolutions

antiy4ho0
Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:47 pm

Armed Strife vs Peaceful Resolutions

Well, I'm wearing the Cloak of Peaceful Resolutions right now, and I'm trying to figure out if its worth it to enchant the Armed Strife that I have.

Cloak of Peaceful Resolutions

Cloak of Armed Strife

Basically...

Is 8 Strength, 346 armor and 3 hit worth losing 14 stam and 6 defense rating?

I'll be uncritable with either Cloak.
_________________
Conaan!
Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:55 pm
armor>all

im personally using armed strife just because of the great armor boost
_________________
Majiben
Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:35 am
Use This to figure it out. It is likely yes.
_________________
I made a port to exodar. My friend proceeds to MD Alar onto the AFK tank, and we both run. People ran with us, until the port, and realised it was to exodar. Only three of us went through. Turns out people would rather die than go to exodar. -Infurnus
Veilan
Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:27 am
Which looks cooler for you? Cool
_________________