Skip to content
Maintankadin

Help with geming

FlukemDukem
Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:58 pm

Help with geming

Working on my tanking set and made sure i got Def Minimum. now that im at Def Minimum my HP is miserably low at 24k, however i read alot about block cap... should i start throwing stam gems in all the slots like BC or try for block cap with parry/stam, def/stam, or streight Parry or Def gems? Unbuffed stats - HP = 24k, Def = 540, Dodge = 19.27, Parry = 17.42, Block = 12.86.

ty in advanced

There is no cap only a minimum. Using that term implies that additional defense is wasted when nothing could be farthert from the truth.
_________________
The All-arouladin
Sederia
Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:52 am
I main tanked Naxx 25 spider and plague wings last night with sub 24k unbuffed
I actually got my T7.5 shoulders that run, now I need to get back to working on Sons of Hodir rep till the patch Sad
only boss I passed tanking was Heigan, I ain't sure on all the spots as of yet so I asked our war to MT it, didn't want to cause a wipe cause I failed to dance

we only made 2 wings cause people were noobing up EVERYTHING

only issue I had was I misplaced Lotheb at start, got the debuff! and had to reposition him(doh) and Grand Whore Faerlina ate me on the 2nd enrage(the S-Priest widowmaker'd to early so it was short timer), but our other tanks picked her up

we were gonna try Abom next but people just were not listening
_________________