Skip to content
Maintankadin

T7 Gloves Vs. Kirin Tor Vs. Horn-Tipped

blugh
Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:24 am

T7 Gloves Vs. Kirin Tor Vs. Horn-Tipped

From looking at it through my stats mod i keep my Def where its at with the Horn-Tipped.. But I always hear ppl talkin about the Kirin Tor gloves and how good they are.. And of course T7 is well a Tier and you would expect it to be better.

So my question is which gloves would be best for me to get.
Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Blughsears

And im at Heroic Def minimum cuz im not doin raids yet and im still waiting on that Lokin Trinket of course. Wont drop for me.
amh
Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:51 am
I´d go with T7 if you have easy access to them, else the ones from Kirin Tor. You have a lot of expertise from other pieces of gear anyway, and I assume you´re using the glyph of seal of vengeance?
_________________
Kieras <- armory
Ulushnar
Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:13 am
I had Kirin Tor ones when the Horn-Tipped ones dropped. I took them at the insistance of my guildies but never wore em, since between my Goggles and the glyph, I need no more expertise.

These days I just wear my T7 ones because they're better in almost every way.
_________________
I am a sexy, shoeless God of War!
Saeverud
Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:14 am
t7 and Kirin Tor ones are about equal if you don't have another piece of t7. If you do then the gloves all the way. 10% damage for your hammer for me at least would be almost 300 raid buffed. 350 after a judge.
_________________
Veilan
Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:26 am
T7 > Kirin Tor >> Horn-tipped

T7 is an upgrade over the Fireproven, but not a big one.
_________________
blugh
Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:08 pm
Ok ill start using the Kirin Tor gloves. Just always felt weird using cuz i loss some health and a point of def

Edit: Oh and about glyphs and such i actually have my ret glyphs in since i technically a ret pally for the guild and tanking is my offspec.. but its looking more and more like i might have to main tank soon.

Ill save my badges for t7 gloves and if they drop tomorrow than save for the chest.

Thank you all for the advice.

Been over a year since ive tanked and really starting to like it again.