I want advice on what to do to improve...I feel like i need more avoidance now...and definately get a new cloak (the H Nexus one dropped but a retadin ninjad it though). _________________
I agree with the rep Cloak. Since youre wearing the Revered gear youre high enough to get it. I might suggest getting new gloves, those ones you are wearing are from a very old quest in AN. Might i suggest:
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=41357
Or
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=37645
EDIT: also this for shoulders wouldnt hurt either
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44373 _________________ Many fall, but one remains. - The Stranger
definately more block rate!!
10% is just too low even with +30% from holy shield
about 15% of hits passing your shield to the face
being block capped (you know what i mean) gives most predictable and steady damage income and healers will like it.
buffing dodge and parry is good, but 20% & 17% is enough.