Skip to content
Maintankadin

At the 540 Def needed, what next? /boggle

Melarisa
Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:44 am

At the 540 Def needed, what next? /boggle

Well, I have my 540 defense, so what to do next? Also, as an aside, what trinkets and libram should I grab and how/where to get them (outside of raiding)?

My armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Garona&n=Melarisa

EDIT: Yes I am changing the shield to +def, and I am going to enchant everything tonight... looking to hit 21k hp for heroics
Arcia
Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:59 am
You can get a really nice libram for 15 HC badges, as for trinkets you have a few options.
You can buy a really nice dogde trinket for 40 badges, a 111 stamina with a nice proc drops in HC AN, block trinket in HC VH, defense trinket in HC LH and if your a jewelcrafter you can also craft some nice trinkets.

Those are probably the best/easiet you can get without raiding.

If you havent started doing HCs yet I really suggest you do so now, all that is needed is really to get uncrit, if you hp is low some HCs might get rough.

Start running HCs basicly, theres alot of good drops and the stuff you can buy from badges are really good aswell, also you should take a look at the stuff blacksmiths can make.
Gelnon
Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:30 pm
Actually for Halls of Lightning if you are talking about the trinket Loken drops, it is from normal, not heroic.
_________________
towelliee
Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:21 am
When I hit 540 cap I made sure I went a bit above it. Issue at first is YES you now have 540 but did you regem +16 def to all slots to get there? if so you may want to start getting those heroic/badge gear upgrades to help change those +defense gems into Stam or Dodge/Stam.

2 BIG pieces would be the Legs from the last boss in Heroic Violet Hold and the Trinket off of Loken in Hall of lightning.

That would be 65 + 81 = 146 which would be about 29 defense skill...now thats a lot.
_________________
Melarisa
Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:45 am
Strangely, I'm actually finding it hard to get heroic groups o.O Maybe because people are all doing in-guild heroics on my server, but I've been to exactly 1.5 heroics in two weeks, and that's with spamming lfg and city trade. Are we pally tanks unloved? T.T