Skip to content
Maintankadin

Darkmoon Card: Greatness (str version)

Belloc
Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:16 am
I just want to know the mats for the inscription cards. I can't find anything on them, especially from work.
_________________
Belloc
Rorshach
Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:22 am
Darkmoon Card of the North

http://www.wowdb.com/spell.aspx?id=59504

6 [Snowfall Ink]
12 [Icy Pigment]
3 [Eternal Life]
3 [Ink of the Sea]
6 [Azure Pigment]
and of course a [Resilient Parchment]

Gives you a random card from a random deck so if you are amazingly stupefyingly lucky you would proc all 8 cards from one deck on 8 tries. Good luck with that. Also, apparently you only need Inscription 375 to make these.

Regardless with the mats being so expensive (or so I have been told) these cards will be gold on the bank for a while.

Here is a guide from worldofraids.com. The spell information on wowhead.com is apparently not correct. Wowdb is the correct version I think.

http://www.worldofraids.com/g/57-Darkmoon_Decks.html#Darkmoon_Decks
_________________
Armory
Guild
Sarcasm: it's a lifestyle
Rorshach
Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:34 am
Hey I looked it up.

Equip bonus = 45 BV and 180 AP
Proc bonus = 150 BV and 600 AP

Obviously much of any comparison would depend on how often it procs and whether there is a long or short internal cooldown but I have to ask anyways:

Just off the top of anyone's theorycrafting head, how viable is this compared to others?
_________________
Armory
Guild
Sarcasm: it's a lifestyle
daemonym
Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:00 pm
if i somehow manage to acquire one i'll be wearing it along with my pvp trinket while questing. that way im ready to faceroll any gankers that come for me, like wicked bad.
_________________
Majiben
Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:28 pm
It's currently the best BV trinket in the game.
_________________
Majiben
If we wanted Ret to be a joke, we would have just left the tree as it was, and maybe kicked it a little for good measure. -GC