Skip to content
Maintankadin

What to replace next (EoH question)...

etherboy
Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:18 pm

What to replace next (EoH question)...

Well I got a couple of ilvl 200 blues last night to buff my gear up...

So... how would you folks spend my EoHs next?

I was aiming for the belt... but I might hold off...

Working on Kirin Tor gloves...

With 540 defense easily attainable with a mix of gear I have available should I start stacking avoidance for blockcapping?

Doing Naxx [10] on Sunday... and farming VoA and Sartharion [10] and [25] each week...

Armory in sig...

Ignore the posts below this, I used my old topic...
_________________
Erugar - 70 Paladin - <Canadian Dogsled Team> - Korgath-US
Armory
HinataDestiny
Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:07 pm
Durable Nerubhide Cape
Always a good cloak to get and you can get for a decent price and save your EoV for your T7 gear
_________________
Hinata - 80 - Arygos

LF Guild
Edc
Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:28 am
What I dont like about Durable Nerubhide Cape is the fact that it doesnt have defense.

Getting 540+ seems easy with the blue craftables (they are really loaded with defense) but as soon as you start replacing your shit with naxx items you will notice that you will fall down on defense again often having to enchant or gem for defense to stay crit capped.
_________________
Paladin / 70 / Sylvanas