Skip to content
Maintankadin

Stack Emblems of Heroism?

madmartygan
Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:39 am

Stack Emblems of Heroism?

Since I started playing when WotLK was 2 months away from launch I do not know how much time went by to see that there was a new vendor for items to buy with the "badges of justice".
Do I simply start stacking emblems of heroism for a probable new vendor o just go for the wooly mammoth =P?
_________________
Taylia
Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:42 am
BoA items here. After my Libram, I am looking forward to my level 20 hunter never having to buy another bow ever again.
Macktruck
Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:56 am
Until Blizzard releases more badge loot, Emblems of Heroism pretty much go to buying and selling frozen orbs.

I had planned on getting the Hero's t7 with badges (good badge sink YEAH!), but was fortunate enough to get the valorous BP last night.

The dodge trinket to me is a bit lackluster. It's just a massive upgrade to Moroes' Lucky Pocket Watch, which I stopped using after I got Commendation + Shadowmoon Insignia. The two trinkets I'm after for keeping is the http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44063 + http://www.wowhead.com/?item=39292

I still get 300 dodge rating for 10 seconds every minute instead of every 3 min. And then bonus 4k hp in a pinch...can't beat it
daemonym
Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:49 am
personally i'll be getting the emblem libram, pocket watch 2.0, and then look into BoA items for my DK and druid. afterwards it's just all in the frozen orb money in mah pokets. since 90% of it will be replaced by something in naxx fairly easy, i see no reason to break my back over it.
_________________
Andryana
Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:04 pm
Trinkets are pretty good, 2% mana or health after a kill on those lower levels is pretty nice!

And i wish i could sell frozen orbs.. they are being dumped for like 60g on my server, don't think it's worth to spend 10 badges on them.
_________________
Riekko
Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:38 pm
i guess OP is meaning when new items comes to existing vendors.
Or not..
Anyway its more than likely we will see new badge items when more content is revealed. Just like ZA- and sunwell-patches did.

i wouldn't spend all badges to junk. its a risky at this point and i might end up with gazillion of badges when nobody wants to buy frozen orbs anymore.

or perhaps new tier of badge loot requires new tier of badges. i dunno :P
Kelarik
Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:18 pm
I hadn't a chance to grind out 70 tanking gear before WotLK came out (dinged 70 about a week before release) so my first purchase was the 40-EoH belt, put another socket on it, and put in the gems required to activate my meta gem (unfortunately my other gear is lacking in open sockets). It put me over the 540 defense mark so it's a good purchase in my eyes Smile
_________________
Jesus said: "I offer you eternal salvation." The desciples replied: "Can we get kings or might instead?"
phaqueue
Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:25 pm
Also, don't know if it's a bug or something with atlasloot, but it was listing the blue PVP gear as available for Heroic/10 man emblems and the lower set of epic (hateful I believe) as available for 25 man emblems... maybe save up in case this happens? would just help you to get some PVP gear a bit faster than you could with only honor and arena points...

other than that... I would go for BoA stuff if you're an altaholic... +10% exp is really good while leveling - especially with how buffed it is already... should be kinda nice...
Veilan
Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:06 am
But since you can get the BoA stuff with Stone Keeper's Shards in Wintergrasp, I don't plan on burning the emblems on that.
_________________