Skip to content
Maintankadin

Gemming and enchanting advice needed!

Duraz0rz
Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:08 am

Gemming and enchanting advice needed!

I'm a BS, so I can put sockets in my bracers, gloves, and my belt. The question is, what should I be gemming for atm? I'm at 540 def, so according to the caps post in the Advanced Theorycrafting, I should be going for Block Capping.

So right now, I should be stacking +def or def/stam gems and getting all the def enchants I can? Then after I get to block cap, hit rating. Where does stam come into play with all this?
Levantine
Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:31 am
Hit rating is meh. Defense and Defense/Stam until block capped, then Strength and Strength/Stam.
_________________

Rinforce | Rinforze
Arjuna
Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:28 am
new lucky star avatar again levie? do you have a stack of them lying around? Very Happy

/ontopic

I only go Enduring Forest Emerald for my yellow slots...so far it works nicely...
_________________