Skip to content
Maintankadin

OT for naxx

supersilva
Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:57 pm

OT for naxx

MY guild is running naxx tommrow we had some test runs without me tanking. Im sure these questions get asked alot but i was just wondeirng if with my stats i could OT nax. I only ask because i would rather spare myself looking bad when im in there. TY http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Detheroc&n=Archimand
Few things i am trying to replace like that dps trinket i have for some reaosn
_________________
trellian
Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:10 am
Gearwise I don't see a reason why you couldn't OT in naxx-10. You have some huge room for improvement with your enchants though.

However your spec is.. how do i put it politely.. very bad Wink

Try looking in the specs threads about a more suitable spec then 0/71/0.
_________________
Sytaena
Prætorian
Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:25 am
Hey! I love killing your Guildies... I'm sorry but everytime I see "Spec to kill" I think that you want to be killed.. I know that's not what it means, but it's a wonderful definition for myself.

In any case.. Your spec is terrifying, I suppose in a way there's a logic behind it.. but there's so many ways you could go one better and pick up more mitigation along the way... I myself Love reckoning but I've never spent more than 3 points in it for the past half year or so.. and Picking up Divine Guardian? It's use is far and little between, especially in PvE where you're only bubbling if you're hearthing.
Stoicism is just right out..

Now if you're a Dedicated OT.. maybe try something along these lines:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/paladin/talents.html?tal=000000000000000000000000001450053503310251533312321500000000000000000000000000

With 5 points to mess around with.. maybe Imp Judgement for a 96969 Rotation or Heart of the Crusader when you need the debuff.

You're barely pushing the Def cap.. and your avoidance needs work.

Possibly running a few Heroics... Pick up the Libram, Tank Belt, Neck...
Get the Helm from the Magus in Nexus Heroic.. it's got a Meta and is a fantastic helm.. Pauldrons of the Colossus are better than similar Sunwell Gear.. and those drop from Gundrak Heroic..
You can get a great ring and bracers from doing Oculus quest chains..
Sabatons of Draconic Vigor from Rep.. New Chest too..
Head Enchant from Argent Crusade..
Grabbing the Block Talisman from Heroic VH is fantastic and also gives you a chance to get the Bolstered Leggings..
And the Cloak from Wyrmrest too!

If you can't get much before Raid time, atleast try to sneak in some Stam Enchants.. maybe get some Rep with the Wyrms for 3 major upgrades for you..

Lots of stuff to do.. Just please, don't run into me, I will kill you <3

Edit: Good luck and push for MT ! ! ! It's much more fun... Walking backwards on Grobbulus, it never gets old.
_________________
Prætorian of Detheroc, lvl 80..
supersilva
Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:17 pm

Spec

Ya spec sucks i know its not my tanking spec i was just doing points anywhere while i hitting 80
_________________
Othersider
Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:32 pm
It's ironic considering your guild tag.