Skip to content
Maintankadin

Off-DPSing - 1h or 2h?

Zand
Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:43 pm

Off-DPSing - 1h or 2h?

So 2 parter

1.) Should I swap to a 2h and use SoM? Or go w/ 1h and Shield.

2.) if I go 1H and Shield (which I think I should do), do I go w/ the Red Sword (yay 2nd run drop!) or go w/ the Titansteen Crusher...i.e. does speed matter?
_________________
Clan Imbrium - Moved to Greymane!
Zandvor - Paladin Class Leader, Tankadin
Navaj - Warrior, Fury dps extraordinare
Zian - N00b Druid....
Delance - Future Death Knight
Don't ask...I just like tanks.
Knaughty
Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:51 pm
FAQ is FAQ (Basic Training forum Smile)

(1) Sword and Board
(2) Highest DPS, speed is irrelevant. So for OT DPS, the DPS weapon.
_________________
This isn't the "Offtankadin" forum.
Knaughty
Naxx-25 15/15 pre-buff
Majiben
Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:01 pm
Doesn't a slower dps weapon mean larger JoB/M? If you are using SoB/M a slower dps weapon would be better if they have the same dps assuming no other stat changes (Like more AP). This only applies to OT dps and no other time.
_________________
Majiben
If we wanted Ret to be a joke, we would have just left the tree as it was, and maybe kicked it a little for good measure. -GC
Zand
Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:53 pm
that's exactly what I'm wondering

I was 99% sure on the 1h, but not sure on the speed of the weapon choice.
_________________
Clan Imbrium - Moved to Greymane!
Zandvor - Paladin Class Leader, Tankadin
Navaj - Warrior, Fury dps extraordinare
Zian - N00b Druid....
Delance - Future Death Knight
Don't ask...I just like tanks.