Skip to content
Maintankadin

Libram of Resurgence Thoughts

Claudie
Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:23 am

Libram of Resurgence Thoughts

Was able to pick this up in Naxx 25 the other night and was looking at your overall thoughts.

Libram of Resurgence
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40337

I started off Wrath with Mother's Libram and upgraded to the 15 badge Mother 2.0 and have been thrilled with the added block value and threat components through slam.

I guess this could be used for pure AOE tanking but I hardly consecrate like we used to so question the value. I typically feel confident multi-target tanking with tab and hammer hitting 3 targets. Perhaps in a future zone there might be a Hyjal type encounter but right now I see this staying in my bag for awhile.

Has anyone been able to do any testing or have any opinion on this new libram.

Thanks in advance.
jnames
Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:43 pm
Two Ideas:
Aoe Grinding
Chain Pulling Instances