Skip to content
Maintankadin

Ding!

crazyflanger
Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:20 am

Ding!

Ding, just hit 80 last night. Currently at work thats why I'm posting here(my work won't let me access most wow related sites, but this one is okay). I'm at about 510 defence and hoping to cap myself out so I can start running heroics tonight.

crazyflanger - bleeding hollow if anyone wants to armory me.

Can anyone recomend some easy to get +defence trinkets? Either quest rewards, or drops. I've read the FAQ but since I can't actually go look at the items it is of little use until I get home tonight, and I want to spend the night actually getting gear and not reading about it.

Thanks!
Maridian
Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:21 am
+Def trinkets are incredibly scarce. You will probably need to use old BC ones, or make up the defense elsewhere on your gear.
_________________
"Our only hope is revolution. I'll put up a sign-up sheet. We need one person to bring pitchforks, one person to bring torches.... am I thinking of revolution, or killing Frankenstein monsters?"
Anubisknight
Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:44 am
There's one tht drops off the final boss (Loken something) in the storm peaks instance (HoL?).
_________________
Guillex
Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:01 am
Congrats ... but this feels like it should be in the Gear Questions and Advice forums.

Anyways, most people are beating me these days ... Might want to look into Halls of Lightning or Stone, wherever Loken is .. And there's another one that drops from Heroic (I believe).
_________________
Póg mo thóin