Skip to content
Maintankadin

Ready for Heroics.

Panzerdin
Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:06 pm
If you want to tank heroics, go get uncrittable. Tempered Saronite should do you nicely.

Also, you haven't gemmed and enchanted for defence. You should have.

Tl;Dr Go get uncrit.[/url]
Majiben
Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:50 pm
Also get the duanting legs and hands. Once you get 540 (535 technically) defense stack stam for your early heroics set. You can change your gearing styles once you get some more gear to work it. 20k hp and 20k armor unbuffed are the starting stats I would shoot for.
_________________
Majiben
If we wanted Ret to be a joke, we would have just left the tree as it was, and maybe kicked it a little for good measure. -GC
isiz
Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:07 pm
Thank you for your help. I was actually looking at the crafted sets and by this time tomorrow will have the mats for the titansteel shield. As for gems, I completely forgot about those. Haven't really gotten anything new that had gem slots. One question that I have is would it be worthwhile to re-gem my old 70 tanking pieces or see if I can get better 80-ish blues?
_________________