Skip to content
Maintankadin

What glyphs should I have?

Threatco
Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:23 am

What glyphs should I have?

I thought I knew the answer when they came out and before wotlk. But i heard someone say they got expertise from one and now im like, what? I tried some searches but couldent come up with anything.

Im pretty sure I have the taunt cooldown one. And since im a unique snowflake I took imp spiritual attunement for the grindage factor instead of the single target shield toss. I dont even remeber what my minor does but I don't think its much.

So with that aside, what glyphs should I have for maintanking or solo prot grinding?
_________________
Gamingdevil
Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:36 am
They were talking about the Glyph of Seal of Vengeance. It gives you 10 expertise skill when SoV is up.
Expertise is not too important for a tankadin but 10 skill is nothing to be scoffed at, it's one of the best glyphs we have.

Second, would indeed be the RD glyph, since it's always nice not to screw up an encounter because your taunt failed.

The third one doesn't really matter actually, there's not really that many good ones to put there. Judgement only adds 10% and the ability is already pretty weak, AS ups your TPS a bit for single targets but you lose the flexibility, SA is almost useless as you should never have mana problems if you have BoS up. Other possibilities are Turn Undead (make it instant) or Exorcism (to be able to interrupt undead) but both are pretty weak as well.
_________________
If it is weak, kill it before it gets stronger. If it is strong, weaken it.
HinataDestiny
Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:21 am
Definitely the SoV and RD glyphs..for the 3rd I would go with the Spiritual Attunement glyph. It is only for tankadins since the others shouldnt be taking any damage.
_________________
Hinata - 80 - Arygos

LF Guild
HinataDestiny
Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:40 am
I just wish that they had made the customizing better. I would love to see a glyph to change the color of all our spells or for the Hunter's Mark or even one to make all gnomes look like hookers because after all if your not a dwarf your balls over them
_________________
Hinata - 80 - Arygos

LF Guild