Skip to content
Maintankadin

Regarding Additional Sockets.

Majiben
Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:44 am

Regarding Additional Sockets.

Additional sockets added to gloves or bracers from BS or to the belt by the eternal belt buckle do not show up on the armory. So before telling someone to go out and get those consider wording your message to say "if you haven't already."
_________________
I reserve the right to refuse service to those that do not read the stickies.
halfviking
Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:32 pm
Do the gem bonuses show in the stats?
Kelaan
Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:42 pm
I'm not sure. It seems like the armory shows things like health/etc that reflect buffs (fort, food, devo, etc), but doesn't list the buffs; I have not confirmed this. My armory always seems to show more health than my unbuffed health, though.
xstrykr
Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:47 pm
I can confirm however that once the socket is gemmed it will show up at least on ArmoryLite, but not on WoWArmory.

Look at my armorylite - I've got a belt buckle on my belt, and it shows up on AL but not on WA.
_________________

Me: 15/15 Naxx-10, Arch-10, Sarth+0-10, Arch-25