Skip to content
Maintankadin

Chained Military Gorget vs Titanium Earthguard Chain

Chiruca
Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:47 am

Chained Military Gorget vs Titanium Earthguard Chain

Hello.

I am having a hard time choosing between these two necklaces:
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42646 and http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40679 .
I am a jewelcrafter myself.
I know this should be up to the personal preferance, but I really can't choose wether to use my emblems or jewelcrafting tokens and a bit of mining effort.

Any constructive inputs will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.
Johnabruzzi
Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:17 am
IMO i would go for Chained Miilitary Gorget because its has best avoidance overall ( or you as JC would be able to craft 32 dodge gems wich i dont think)

just my piece of cents Very Happy
Majiben
Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:19 am
One plays towards avoidance, the other towards mitigation. It's all a matter of personal preference. The only reason I'm going with the military Chain over the earthguard is that I can acquire it "for free" in badges rather than costing an arm and a leg for a JC to make.
_________________
Majiben
If we wanted Ret to be a joke, we would have just left the tree as it was, and maybe kicked it a little for good measure. -GC