Skip to content
Maintankadin

Mediocre Wrist Enchant Poll

Eanin
Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:54 am

Mediocre Wrist Enchant Poll

Okay, so Enchant Bracers - Major Stamina doesn't seem to exist. Until it does, what do people think is the best option for a wrist enchant?

There's actually a lot of mediocre options. I'm just curious to see what others are going to do.
ulushnar
Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:57 am
I'm going for Expertise. That plus my Goggles puts me at the Dodge cap.
Tiranknight
Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:18 am
I'm probably staying with 12 Defense until I'm comfortably over the Def. cap...

(unless of course they add a WoTLK Def. to wrist enchant slot)
Petrus
Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 am
It's a tough choice. If I don't need the Defense, I'd honestly probably go with Strength if I couldn't find Stamina somewhere.
blubberfisch
Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:07 pm
i picked leatherworking for wotlk so i'm gonna pick

+90 sta :D

even if this wasnt the only reason i pickd leatherworking
daemonym
Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:24 pm
blubberfisch wrote:i picked leatherworking for wotlk so i'm gonna pick

+90 sta :D

this was the only reason i pickd leatherworking


fix't for me ^^ also cheap-o leg armors n other bracer mobs for off set gear is a nice fringe benefit.

otherwise i'd say defense till you're crit immune then go with strength.