Skip to content
Maintankadin

Glyph of Seal of Vengeance

Ulushnar
Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:35 am

Glyph of Seal of Vengeance

Does this thing actually exist or did Blizzard just put it in the code to f**k with the dataminers and Paladins?

Still no sign of it on the AH. Sad
_________________
Blog


Do you use your powers for Good, or for Awesome?
Rehlachs-
Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:39 am
got mine 2 days ago
_________________
Ulushnar
Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:47 am
It's only learnable via the research ability (with the 20h cooldown). And since only one of my guild's three inscribers is currently working on their Inscription, I'm not holding my breath waiting for it to arrive.
_________________
Blog


Do you use your powers for Good, or for Awesome?
Candiru
Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:05 am
I got my level 20 shammie alt to make "minor glyph research" every day since 3.0, means I can make nearly all the minor glyphs now. Made about 2k gold off them before the prices fell and I couldn't be bothered any more too!
Sagedin
Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:08 am
Got mine more then a week ago for 49 gold. Guess there was a friendly inscription tankadin on my server Twisted Evil
_________________
amh
Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:14 pm
Doesn't exist, and we have tons of maxed out scribes on the server
Kelarik
Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:30 pm
Exists, have it on my pally.


_________________
Jesus said: "I offer you eternal salvation." The desciples replied: "Can we get kings or might instead?"
amh
Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:57 pm
DON'T TEST ME, BLOOD ELF!

/dwarf :]
Nakati
Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:39 pm
O.o I got mine from AH yesterday for 10g.
_________________
tagmir
Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:42 pm
I bought mine in the AH a few days ago it was about 50g.
_________________
Fizzgig
Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:03 am
I made a post on our realm forums looking for one and stated that every prot pally will need one and you're dumb if you know it and don't have it up there yet.

When I got in from work there were 10 up for 100-200g so I snagged mine Wink
_________________
Lore
Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:06 am
As a side note, I never realized it was 10 expertise skill and not rating (I don't know why I thought it was rating).

Best. Glyph. Evar.
_________________
Station wagons are my favorite things.