Skip to content
Maintankadin

How good is "Tattered Castle Drape"

Threatco
Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:43 am

How good is "Tattered Castle Drape"

Is this gear worth the buy? I saw it and grabbed it but dont know if theres some quest or easy rep back gear that would of been better.

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=37197

Tattered Castle Drape
Binds when equipped (Rare)
Back
145 Armor
+42 Strength
+66 Stamina
Requires Level 80
Equip: Increases defense rating by 29 (5.9 @ L80).
Equip: Increases the block value of your shield by 42.
amh
Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:23 am
Rep-alternative: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44188

Cloak of Peaceful Resolutions
Binds when picked up
Back
140 Armor
+31 Strength
+64 Stamina
Requires Level 78
Requires The Wyrmrest Accord - Honored
Equip: Increases defense rating by 43 (10.12 @ L78).
Equip: Improves hit rating by 25 (0.88% @ L78).
mconeone
Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:42 am
amh wrote:Rep-alternative: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44188

Cloak of Peaceful Resolutions
Binds when picked up
Back
140 Armor
+31 Strength
+64 Stamina
Requires Level 78
Requires The Wyrmrest Accord - Honored
Equip: Increases defense rating by 43 (10.12 @ L78).
Equip: Improves hit rating by 25 (0.88% @ L78).


This should be your first cloak for tanking. Defense FTW.
Eanin
Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:57 am
I really like the Tattered drape. That's a lot of extra BV and threat.
shade
Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:11 am
mconeone wrote:
amh wrote:http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44188

Cloak of Peaceful Resolutions
Binds when picked up
Back
140 Armor
+31 Strength
+64 Stamina
Requires Level 78
Requires The Wyrmrest Accord - Honored
Equip: Increases defense rating by 43 (10.12 @ L78).
Equip: Improves hit rating by 25 (0.88% @ L78).


This should be your first cloak for tanking. Defense FTW.


yeah this cape is really good especially as the name of the game thus far (just starting 25 man naxx on saturday) is def rating
Talese
Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:56 am
amh wrote:Rep-alternative: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44188

Cloak of Peaceful Resolutions
Binds when picked up
Back
140 Armor
+31 Strength
+64 Stamina
Requires Level 78
Requires The Wyrmrest Accord - Honored
Equip: Increases defense rating by 43 (10.12 @ L78).
Equip: Improves hit rating by 25 (0.88% @ L78).


Should I hit honored before I hit 80? I'm really close to honored at 77, just curious if theres more quests along my route that will easily put me over the top?
Eanin
Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:58 am
Talese wrote:
amh wrote:Rep-alternative: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44188

Cloak of Peaceful Resolutions
Binds when picked up
Back
140 Armor
+31 Strength
+64 Stamina
Requires Level 78
Requires The Wyrmrest Accord - Honored
Equip: Increases defense rating by 43 (10.12 @ L78).
Equip: Improves hit rating by 25 (0.88% @ L78).


Should I hit honored before I hit 80? I'm really close to honored at 77, just curious if theres more quests along my route that will easily put me over the top?


I'm honored having done all the quests in Dragonblight and the two or three in Borean. You may have missed a couple.
Talese
Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:01 am
I thought I did almost all (got the achievement anyway) in dragonblight. Might have a missed a couple in borean. Oh well, just gonna daily it up then :p
Petrus
Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:04 am
I'd say it's quite good. Once I'm in no great need of defense I'm going to try to pick one up for a reasonable price. It doesn't have hit but that BV is really very nice.
OntetheProt
Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 am
Nerubhide Cape FTW.
Dragonzbane
Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:15 pm
OntetheProt wrote:Nerubhide Cape FTW.


No defense = FTL

Unless you are far ahead of the curve you won't be using this early on.
OntetheProt
Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:19 pm
Defense chant? That is what I did.
amh
Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:46 am
I´m broke, got 22 agility
Threatco
Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:14 am
its a world drop.

ill probly use the rep cape until im beyond def cap. by then ill probably have a better epic.

Is there any more later game epic capes with more BV?