Skip to content
Maintankadin

Naxx Gear

savestheday
Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:39 pm
Update , need some more help with which 2 trinkets I should wear for raids.


I am a JC so I have the http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44063 socketed with 2x 41 Stam gems.

I also have these to choose from http://www.wowhead.com/?item=39292

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40257

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40683



With the defense trinket im at around 553 defense, but the 3 minute cooldown on it realy turns me off. From what I can tell the Valor Medal trinket is much better considering its the same number of Dodge as the Defense trinket , plus its on use is only 2 minutes with 335 Dodge rating vs the Defense trinkets 3025 health. Now what is realy throwing me into a loop is the next trinket, it has no stats just a straight 850 armor. Which for me equates to a little less than 1% mitigation. But the 2 minute cooldown on it is astounding with 455 Dodge on a 2 minute cooldown.


Say for instance I can have 540 defense no matter what combination of trinkets I use , and that I main tank for my guild in 25 man raids. What combination of trinkets would you guys use?
Chunes
Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:57 pm
nothing really useful from me regarding your post, except for the fact that Saves the Day is a good band.

not sure if you were aiming for that...
_________________