Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tier 4 set bonus 2. What parts?

Sero
Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:49 pm

Tier 4 set bonus 2. What parts?

As you can see in my armoury, I'm a high level engineer, and therefore I made the tankatronic tanking goggles. Smile

I've got the Justicar gloves + shoulders (last night Very Happy !), but the gloves arent so great, but using them for threat.

I want to keep the 2 set bonus, since it's a good threat increase.
I have access to all parts of tier, 'cept chest which we arent working on yet Smile (Void Reaver, 10% Smile)

Should I keep gloves, or go for legs? (Helm is superior to tier 4).

Thanks,
Sero
_________________
http://sigs.guildlaunch.net/sig.php/456123gmQWI.png
Doriangray
Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:54 pm

Re: Tier 4 set bonus 2. What parts?

The legs are horrible, easily the worst part of the set. The gloves are probably your best bet for high threat situations.
_________________
Stings
Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:16 pm
In my opinion the Chest/Shoulders is the way to go.
_________________
ari
Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:35 pm
im in the same boat with the engi goggles.

the gloves with spell dmg chant and the shoulders are what i use for threat/trash/heroic set.... but then i dont have access to anything beyond the legs so my decision is easy Very Happy