Skip to content
Maintankadin

ZA Ready?

Silverhands
Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:48 am

ZA Ready?

Hi, I've been doing some Kara and some heroic and with the new nerf to raid content, I've been wondering if I'm ZA ready

You can see my armory with tanking gear here :
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... ilverhands

I'd also take advice on what to get if I'm missing something

Thanks
Egtheridon
Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:05 am
You might be able to offtank it okay, if your healers are really good.

Hallazzi still can cleave and hit both tanks for 10kish. My biggest piece of advice is to not overlook the two percent parry you don't have talented for in the ret tree, that two percent is extremely valuable considering it isn't effected by diminishing returns. Also I'd like to refer you to the first post in the basic training. on threat cycles. You can easily lose points in improved hammer of justice to grab the three points in ret to get your threat rotation down and get the two percent parry.

I recently had a offtank with similar life and the run was not very pretty, but we were able to do it. If you can find a group go for it, but you would have a very difficult time getting through any of the bosses as main tank.
Silverhands
Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:36 pm
Thanks I was'nt sure how high I would get hit after armor.

I also take the advice on the talent spec :) I missed read some tool tips and was too lazy to respec, I guess if I want to push it out to ZA I'll have to make it good.