Yes this is another "rate my gear" thread - but I think if anywhere in the entire internets, this is the place to post such a thread.
I'm currently the Main Tank for the small, but very friendly and decently casual guild I am in.
We're really at the cusp where we're trying to break through to heroics and Karazahn. And blah - trying to figure out how to fill my avoidance gap to uncrushability.
I think my gear is "not bad" considering I have yet to do a heroic difficulty instance (but soon, dammit!). But I'm wondering if I'm not gearing up entirely optimally.
Could I be doing my gems better, or are there equivalent pieces out there I should try to get/replace?
I think the only thing I'm still actively hunting for right now is devil shark cape and one more tanking trinket.
Armory: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sentinels&n=Chiren
Thanks in advance folks,
<('oo')>;
_________________


