Skip to content
Maintankadin

Gear Check - Please Help

Moogle
Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:07 pm

Gear Check - Please Help

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Caelestrasz&n=M%C3%B4%C3%B4gle

I'm in a Hyj/BT guild. I have no troubles tanking trash in both Hyjal and BT, but would like to go into tanking bosses. My guild so far will only let me do 4/5 and 4/9 because of my current gear is not viable for BT bosses like RoS and Bloodboil.

Is there anything I can get, to improve my gear that doesn't require me waiting for things to drop in Hyjal and BT? (I know I can do kara for the neck and ring... 8 weeks and counting, no drops)

Also, they want me to build my FR gear for Illidan. Could I also get some input on what combination of FR badge gear and enchants to reach 295 unbuffed and keep my defense up enough?

Thanks in advance for the help.
Moogle
Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:23 pm
How's your aggro tanking the elementals on Illidan with only 136 spell damage?

Also, shouldn't you have defense capped since the elementals can still crit?
Moogle
Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:31 pm
Will I need 490 defense to tank the fire elemental on illidan?