Skip to content
Maintankadin

Greeting from TB: needs have a few questions

Ettolrahc
Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:38 am

Greeting from TB: needs have a few questions

First off, here is my Armory! or here is my Warcrafter! profile.

I am currently OTing in Kara, but would like to start MTing. I am also currently working on getting badge gear, ie.. Unwavering Legguards, Sabatons of the Righteous Defender and Chestplaste of Stoicism.

Question: With my current setup, is it possible for me to MT Kara without an overgeared warrior? or should I stay OT until my upgrades.

Question: Redoubt doesn't proc very often for some reason, and when it does, I jump to 111%. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to change my talent tree? I'm at a loss...please help on this one.

Thanks in advance for all comments and suggestions!!

Etto
Ettolrahc
Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:43 am
How can I go about inreasing my avoidance, which is at 59.5%? Will I be able to do this though the badge gear?
Ulushnar
Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:47 am
Badge gear, drops, it's technically possible to get uncrush via quest/reputation rewards alone.

What i did back when I first hit 70 was check this thread daily. If I saw something I could obtain that had more uncrushability than I was currently wearing in that slot, I'd try and get it.

You might see your health drop some at the start, but 200, 300, even 1000 health isn't as big as being uncrushable vs The Prince or Nightbane.
_________________
I don't wish to come across as surly or mean-spirited, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
Armory : Gear Advice