Skip to content
Maintankadin

Regemming for Stamina?

confedsg
Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:42 am

Regemming for Stamina?

Wondering for a while now if I should regem for stamina as now ive reached BT content? We are basically 4/5 and 5/9 think I should do it now? Im next inline to get t6 gloves and I have sup shoulders/t4/t5 to change around to get back to 490 def. Any help would be great Smile
_________________
Healadin -> Tankadin -> Retlol -> ?
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jubei%27Thos&n=Khadrenn
Barathorn
Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:58 pm
A good rule of thumb is to gem for stamina and enchant for defense/avoidance. However if you feel you have a need for a particular gem in a particular slot it is down to you, you know your character better than anyone else.

At your level of progression, from my understanding, gemming for stamina while remaining balanced on your other required stats like spelldamage, avoidance and defense is definately the way to go.

Barathorn
_________________


'Don't mind Guillex, he thinks he's Dorvan' - Lore at his best March 2008.

http://armorylite.com/eu/Aerie+Peak/Barathorn