Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tankatronic gem suggestions?

xuldinga
Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:44 am

Tankatronic gem suggestions?

At lvl 66 my pally dropped the money making combo of skinning/mining for engineering/mining because I have seen so many here speak of how uber the tankatronic goggles are. So in about a week (few hours here and there) I was able to farm many of the mats, steal some from my other toons, and was donates some by my brothers toon. After all this, and 300g later, I am sitting on 355 engineering and my tankatronic goggles. So now I ask if anyone has suggestions for their gem slots. I was thinking of the hardened dawnstone for some def (sitting at 390 now), but I have no idea what meta gem to get or where to even find them. My gold is now sitting a little low again, so I was hoping someone would have a *budget* friendly suggestion. I know when I hit 70 I can do the dailes to get insane gold and replace my gems, but I would like something in there now to help while I try to grind CoT rep. Thanks.
_________________
Wrath/LvL 65 Dra Prot Pally/Drak'Thul
Blowhole
Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:10 am
Meta - Powerful Earthstorm
Yellow - Enduring Talasite

You'll get some defense like you want, plus you'll grab the +6 Stam socket bonus. On top of that, the Talasite goes towards satisfying the 3 Blue gem requirement of the Meta.
_________________

http://thunderlord-us.warcrafter.net/blowhole
Tyaera
Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:34 pm
Keep an Enduring Talasite in there. you basically sacrifice 2 stam to pick up 5 defense rating (4 defense rating?) and that's a fair tradeoff.
_________________
better to tank in hell than DPS in heaven