Skip to content
Maintankadin

Next Badge Reward Upgrade

Keladin
Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:25 am

Next Badge Reward Upgrade

Alrite so first off here is my armory page

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwolf&n=Keladin

Right now I run all heroics for badges, MT kara and OT in ZA. I'd like to MT t4 and with a few smart upgrades help my guild push into t5 content.

I just got my badge legs, I had to socket for defence and dodge to remain uncrushable at the time ( later that sime day I got my ZA shoulders which would allow me to gem for stam in the legs.

Basically my question is what would be the best path for upgrades in my situation. I'm stuck between the old badge boots or the new badge ring for my next purchase. Would one of these be the best choice or would I be better off saving for the old badge chest.

Sorry I dont have links for these items but I assume everyone knows what they are.
ShaiHulud
Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:41 am
I'd actually say the 2.3 Chest or maybe Iron-Tusk Girdle for an Avoidance set. I'd also do 12 Defense to chest and regem all stam. But that's just me.
_________________