Skip to content
Maintankadin

What should be next?

sightt
Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:38 am

What should be next?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thrall&n=Confidential

I have the T4 legs as well. I am mostly tanking kara some mags and gruuls and heroics. In kara I MT and OT in the 25 man raids. Now from what I have read here and other research i have done I am very well geared for the things I am currently doing.
What I am looking for is what badge gear should i get next? should i get a chest piece or legs and should i get the 75 badge versions or 100 badge versions.

I am aiming towards more SD and more stam as I would like to run more heroics for myself and guildies. My threat gen for the most part is rather good in most situations for what I am doing. My health could use an upgrade as well as my mitigation.

Any thoughts and ideas are greatly apprieciated.

P.S. this was written after about 26 hours straight of being awake so sorry for speeling mistake and gramatical: "errors;
towelliee
Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:38 am
I would go with the Chest then the Legs right afterward.

For chest use the gems to the max so that you can get the bonus off of them. I did +5 def and 7stam and +5 dodge and 6 stam I think it is. Gem drops from Sethek Halls bosses.
_________________