Skip to content
Maintankadin

What to enchant/gem for

Damagemagnet
Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:00 pm

What to enchant/gem for

ok, so I hit uncrushable yesterday....now I'm trying to figure out what to gem/enchant for?

I wasn't sure if I'm just supposed to jam stamina in the sockets, gem them for the socket bonuses. Also not sure if I am supposed to enchant my gloves for example with threat, spellpower, or agility

I've already decided to enchant my bracers and shield with stam, but mostly wasn't sure about the glove thing...I'm thinking threat? But I was also told my SD was low atm

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Damagemagnet

any help would be appreciated
_________________
Creature
Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:56 pm
There's never such a thing as too uncrushable! So don't worry about going over the uncrushable values.

Don't worry about the socket bonuses, most of the times it is not worth going out of your way. I'd toss a SB on that shield, and gem the gloves with Stam and threat on gloves. Fortitude on your bracers and you look like you're good to go.

I see no reason why you'd have issue with anything in KZ, and from there on the items are going to have more def/dodge/SB/BV so you candrop chants left and right and use gems and chants to increase stam as you go.
_________________
Damagemagnet
Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:29 am
nice, I appreciate all the help.....I've never worked Kara as the MT, only the OT....which most times is essentially useless lol

could I MT anything yet?
_________________