Skip to content
Maintankadin

Twisted Visions vs. Merc Gavel?

Frobo
Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:46 pm
I know this isn't answering your question, but I wish I could get that sword. From what I have been told, haste lowers the global cooldown. I am consistantly having judgement, holy shield, and concecration cooldowns coming up at once. I want that sword to experiment with the global cooldown to minimize downtime for those abilities...

EDIT: Plus it is a lot better looking than http://www.wowhead.com/?item=34009 I would use that over the MH trash mace any day, simply because of looks.
Colette
Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:49 pm
The spell haste really isn't noticible. I took it over amani punisher becuse I hate pvping and I grinded the s2 gavel on my shadowpriest already.

From what I understand spell hit doesn't have an effect on taunt or frisbee, so it's a pretty minimal stat to have. I'd take the stam and spell dmg bonuses instead.
_________________

Frobo
Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:15 pm
Taunt, captain america shield, and hammer of wrath (and i think seal of blood from what I read) are all based on melee hit. Everything else is spell hit. Though judgement of righteousness never gets resisted from what I have seen, and only the first wave of concecration can be resisted. Spell hit also has a play in holy shield, thorns, and retribution aura.
Tyaera
Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:36 pm
Judgement of Righteousness can indeed be resisted. Judgement of Blood cannot be.

Just for looks alone, I'd use the Twisted Visions over the s2 gavel.
_________________
better to tank in hell than DPS in heaven